What does it take to be succesful? | Overcome the fear of being judged!


You do not need Hard work or strong determination to be successful. They are one of the key factors but whatever you may do, simply hard work and determination will never be enough. I want you to overcome the fear of being judged. There is too much peer pressure I know. 

Do your relatives judge you on every second day of your life? Do your parents compare you to the son/daughter of your uncle? Are you being stressed out and depressed because of being told by your parents and your relatives that you are falling behind, and everyone is getting ahead of you?
Well, I feel sorry for you because they are the people who should buck you up no matter what because when you go outside, society is already doing its best to break you down.
Read Carefully! If you want to be successful, then you need to break out of this. I am just like you. There is too much peer pressure on me as well but what I did was I break through it and I stopped listening to the negativity and started working on stuff in which I am best. I do not let myself consumed by someone’s else judgment and I want the same for you.
But how are you going to do it?
I believe you already have a goal set for you and if not then set a goal first. It does not matter whether society accepts it or not. The society is not going to feed you and neither you will feed them. So, from right now you need to ignore what negativity is being thrown at you and go make your own space and start working in it. We all want financial stability, right? Do you want that car you always wanted? Do you want to be able to buy the best brands and go on tours? So, start working towards it. I am here to buck you up and I will help you in your journey. I know everyone’s problem is different so I will be reading all your emails in which you will tell me about your personal issue and the plus point is that I will never judge you. Because I am genuinely here to help you. You can't visit a therapist because they charge hundreds of dollars just for an hour? Well, I will try to help you for free and give you free advice. I will read every single email by you and I will publish free content on YouTube for each one of you. So comment below or email me and I will reach out to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakistan's First Gaming Couple on YouTube! | Tales of Actuality | Another love story

Revival of Pakistan Film Indstry

Education System or slavery System | If you are happy, you Won!