Education System or slavery System | If you are happy, you Won!

Have you ever thought that those schools you go in they are just institutes to turn you into a perfect slave? We expect our kids to be the perfect leaders by sending them in a system that is designed to create slaves for the leaders. Agree or not but our education system is very judgmental. The kids with good grades are praised by everyone and those who are not getting good grades? What about them?
The school I was in, there they divide kids into three sections. Most Racist School ever!

1. Super Section (The Extraordinary kids who they think we're the most intelligent)

2.  Section A (Kids who were getting below 90%)

3.      Section B (kids below 80%)

4.  Section C (in this section were those kids about whom the school administration thought that they had no future)

I was in Section A, but I was always having my ups and downs, so I was constantly in a battle because I was one of the weakest students there. Sadly, our system is not designed to make leaders it can only create more slaves. But that system is there for a reason because there are people who feel comfortable in it and there are people who want to break out of that system and would say that Hey, I am going to take charge of my life and I do not want to be a part of this system. These people are leaders.

What you can do is to teach yourself to be the leader. But how are you going to do that? I would say, STOP FOLLOWING TRENDS!  This education system of our country it only focuses on two things. Either you can become a doctor, or you can become an engineer. Most of you do not even know the purpose of your life. Well, I appreciate those who chose to be doctors or engineers and found their purpose there, but they are just 1 percent. I know some students who recently graduated from college and their minds are still blank. They still have no idea where to go. If you ask them the question that hey what are your plans now? their answer will be that they have not decided anything yet. But it is okay. I do not think it is a bad thing. If you have not decided that then I think you still have time.

Back when I was in University, I decided that I will never go for a government job and I started teaching myself entrepreneurship and I taught myself how to sell. I used to make cold calls and I trained myself hard. I went out there, recruited a team and started a tourism company. I was not a good student, but grades never mattered that much for me. I was getting passing marks and that was ok because only those go for higher scores who want a seat in the government offices. I knew that the private companies give a damn about it and they will hire me anyways based on my experiences and what I know. I had my best days and my worst days. There were days when I could not ask for money from home just because I was ashamed but that motivated me to go through all that and earn money for myself by doing what I was best at. I started writing for a client in the US and that helped me. I also had to borrow some money from a friend of mine but during that, I was equipping myself with the best skills. I taught myself the art of selling and trust me it is the best skill anyone can learn because you know when you go for an interview, you have to sell yourself to the company and if you know how to sell, if you know the art of persuasion then no one can stop you from getting that job. Today I own a company. So, tell me what excuse do you have? I know it is going to feel like hell. If you choose the same path I chose but this is what you get when you choose to lead. Being a leader is not easy. Being an alpha person is not easy. Entrepreneurship sounds a very fun thing to hear but it is very hard. Coming back to the education system now, I won’t say that schools and colleges are bad. They are there for a reason. They are there because not everybody can bear the hardships of the outside world. Not everybody is strong enough and the education system gives you a path to get yourself up so you can get yourself in this slavery system and slave your way to a job and it is a good thing for some people because some people enjoy that and if you are happy in life then this is it. You already won! Because this is what matters. You deserve to be happy and if this is what makes you happy then it is fine. Do not struggle yourself to the way to entrepreneurship because it is hard! It will break you so many times! But if you want to be the Alpha man or woman then okay! Go for it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pakistan's First Gaming Couple on YouTube! | Tales of Actuality | Another love story

Revival of Pakistan Film Indstry