Haveli Restaurant - A must visit place in Lahore! - (A restaurant that hosts Delicious Pakistani food)



Driving from Fort road I turned towards the food street to go to the Haveli Rooftop Restaurant. The moment I entered the food street it just felt like I entered into a different world. I was getting filled with excitement and my mouth was getting all watery because of that aroma of the savory food in the air of the Food Street, but I came for the famous Haveli Restaurant. 
  • Colorful stalls.
  • The beautiful people in colorful dresses.
  • The lights!
I moved towards the Red Neon sign Board saying, Haveli restaurant. Its entrance was all bright red because of the Neon red light.

Taking the elevator to reach the rooftop I could hear the music that was being played up above.

Finally there I was. The scene was just mesmerizing! I felt like all my worries were gone as my heart was getting submerged in the view of Badshahi Mosque from above there and the music that was being played, the harmonium, the old traditional drum, the sitar, it was just marvelous.
I decided to ordered the Haveli's special Mutton Karahi and chicken Cheese Naan (Bread). It's every bite was a blast of rich flavors! I will never forget that night. I wish I could have stayed there forever.
But no matter what, the time stops for no one. Have you ever wished for the time to stop?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pakistan's First Gaming Couple on YouTube! | Tales of Actuality | Another love story

Education System or slavery System | If you are happy, you Won!

Revival of Pakistan Film Indstry